- The IC2.2 is an incredible Indoor Cycle Trainer.
- Four-way adjustable handlebars and seat stem, allowing for movement forward, backward, up and down, to fit any type of user
- Aluminum seat post and handle bar stem to prevent rust and corrosion
- Clearly marked seat and stem position markers, allowing for easy placement of proper position
- Secure clamp seat and stem knobs to ensure that the seat and handlebar do not move while in use
- 53 lb. balanced and polished chrome flywheel
- Double-sided pedals with SPD attachments
- Friction-based, smooth control resistance knob with direct pressure brake
- Durable leather brake pads
- Polyurethane dipped handlebars for non-slip grip coating
- Dual, easy-access water bottle holders integrated into handlebar design
- Professional saddle, made for years of use
- Toe mounted stretch pad on rear stabilizer
- Front mounted wheels for easy transport
- Poly-V-Belt for whisper quiet performance and an exceptionally smooth ride
- Electro-plated bike frame prevents rust and corrosion
- Durable powder coated and textured paint, making it easy to clean and maintain
- Fully enclosed crank, belt, and main gear to protect internal components
The IC2.2 Display is an Included optional accessory that is wireless and pairs with the IC2.2
The IC2.2 Display will monitor cycling performance, displaying Speed / RPM, time, and distance pedaled. It features a one-touch, blue backlight to make the display easy to read in a dimly lit area. The IC2.2 Display can also display (Polar) heart rate and estimated calories burned when used with a (Polar) heart rate chest strap transmitter (not included). The IC2.2 Display is sold separately and is only available for use with the IC2.2 Indoor Cycle.
Dimensions: Max Height: 49", Width: 22", Length: 51"Weight: 186 lbs.
Weighted Flywheel: 53 lbs.
User Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
Residential: Frame - 5 years / Moving parts, bearings, etc., - 3 years / Pedals - 1 year / Wear and tear items, etc., - 1 year / Labor - 1 year
Light Commercial: Frame - 5 years / Moving parts, bearings, etc., - 3 years / Pedals - 1 year / Wear and tear items, etc., - 6 months / Labor - 1 year