The Spirit Fitness XE895 was designed with comfort, durability, and value in mind. The electronically adjustable stride length (18”-24” in .5” increments) and narrow pedal spacing ensure an ideal stride motion, while the oversized/cushioned foot pedals, and multi-position handlebars ensure maximum comfort for users of all sizes and fitness levels.
The XE895 features premium components including large sealed roller bearings used with the pedal arms and handlebars, dual roller wheels, and aluminum tracks to assure a smooth and reliable workout.
• Dual track and concave roller wheel system for added stability and durability.
• 20 levels of resistance to help customize your workout.
• Bright blue backlit LCD with essential feedback and data.
• The multi-position hand grips, with remote resistance and stride controls, allow for a custom and comfortable total-body workout.
• Foot pedals feature a 2-degree inversion angle, a narrow pedal spacing (Q-Factor), and cushioned surface.
RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY Lifetime: Frame & Brake | 10 Yrs: Parts | 1 Yr: Labor
(Up to 5 hours use or less in a non-dues paying facility)
Lifetime: Frame | 5 Yrs: Brake | 3 Yrs: Parts | 1 Yr: Labor